Our future as a business is associated with care for the environment. We are committed to improving the way we work in order to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- At the moment we have solar panels that generate hot water.
- In the renovated rooms we are installing LED lights and motion detectors to save electricity.
- The bathrooms have flow reducers on the taps and dual flush toilets in the rooms and public toilets.
- Waste water is channelled to a municipal treatment plant.
- In the different departments of reception, rooms, bars, kitchen and dining room the rubbish is separated into paper, plastic, glass and organic waste and taken to the containers behind the flats for recycling.
- For several years a company from Mallorca has been collecting the organic waste (brown bin) which is used for the production of fertilisers.
- We also have containers for used fryer oil and this company recycles it, for example to make washing soap.
- We are carrying out a report to find out what carbon waste we are generating and how it can be improved.
We are currently looking into the possibility of changing the oil boiler for a more sustainable one and changing the oil boiler for heating the water in the indoor swimming pool for a system that generates less pollution.